List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Konqy View Layout
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-08-20 21:55:51

Hi,

Simon and me had a discussion on IRC about Konqys view layout structure
and mainly itīs presentation to the user. Our goals were to make it as
flexible as possible, but also as easy to understand as possible.
What we came up so far:

Menu options in the view menu:
"Split View Vertical"
"Split View Horizontal"
"Split Window Vertical"
"Split Window Horizontal"
"Remove View"

Where as "Split View ..." splits the current view, and "Split Window
..." splits the whole window.

What do you think about this solution? Are this too many menu options?
Is it intuitive enough?
Comments, suggestions, critics welcome!

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology