List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: Properties Box in KFM
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-08-19 8:13:27

I agree that it's annoying to have every dialog box contain the
application name, but IIRC I read somewhere that this is a standard
thing for graphical applications, so that you can know which app. is
popping up this dialog box. I can't get hold of any URL, though.

Do what you want - I just wanted to say this in case somebody knows more
about this.