I agree that it's annoying to have every dialog box contain the application name, but IIRC I read somewhere that this is a standard thing for graphical applications, so that you can know which app. is popping up this dialog box. I can't get hold of any URL, though. Do what you want - I just wanted to say this in case somebody knows more about this. > -----Original Message----- > From: Dawit Alemayehu [mailto:adawit@earthlink.net] > Sent: Thursday, August 19, 1999 5:47 AM > To: kfm-dev > Subject: Properties Box in KFM > > > Hello, > > Currently most of kfm's dialog boxes display "kfm" on the title bar. > Although this is a minor problem, I have made a simple patch > for the properties dialog to display the name of the file > followed by the word > "Properties", which has already been translated. I would > like to apply this > patch if no one has any objections. > > BTW, the same thing can be done for the "OpenWith" dialog box > if people are > interested in these very very minute details like me. > > > Regards, > Dawit A. > >