List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm doesn't show size of non local files? )and other thoughts(
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-06-19 18:41:09

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote:

[Thanks for fixing the status bar]

> I think if you properly set the item-mode to S_IFREG, kfileitem (which is
> responsible for the statusbar info) will use any name specified in the
> UDS entry.
> Or am I wrong?

Well, this is not what I want to do.  If I set the UDS_NAME atom to bar,
then konqy sets the icon title to bar, and the icon path to root_url/bar.
Which is not what I want to do. What I'd like to do is have the title be
foo, and the path be root_url/bar.

> > And lastly, how do I implement the properties page?  Any tips would be
> > quie welcomed.
>
> Are you looking for libkonq/kpropsdlg.(cc;h) ? ;)

I think so, but I'll take a more indepth look later.  Right now the "tree
view" list view is giving me some odd trouble.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator