On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote: [Thanks for fixing the status bar] > I think if you properly set the item-mode to S_IFREG, kfileitem (which is > responsible for the statusbar info) will use any name specified in the > UDS entry. > Or am I wrong? Well, this is not what I want to do. If I set the UDS_NAME atom to bar, then konqy sets the icon title to bar, and the icon path to root_url/bar. Which is not what I want to do. What I'd like to do is have the title be foo, and the path be root_url/bar. > > And lastly, how do I implement the properties page? Any tips would be > > quie welcomed. > > Are you looking for libkonq/kpropsdlg.(cc;h) ? ;) I think so, but I'll take a more indepth look later. Right now the "tree view" list view is giving me some odd trouble. - alex I thought felt your touch In my car, on my clutch But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you. - Translator