List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: konquerer: kfm_part <-> kfmgui]
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-11 18:10:42

> > About the menu creation, when working on kfm II, we all agreed that
> > accessing the items by number (e.g. for enabling/disabling) is a mess
> > (if you want to move the items for GUI purposes...)
> > so we thought of using ids instead.
> > Is it possible to use ids with Openparts menus ?
> > That would be great.
>
> How are these  ids going to be defined ?  Using enumerations or #define's ? Or does it
> matter ?
> I have been playing with these in kfmII that is why I asked.
Well, you have more experience about this than us (at least me), then...
What do you suggest ?

I initially thought of #defines, but it might be shorter to use an enum
(defined in one line instead of n lines).

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |