List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KFM Bugs (fwd)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-01-20 8:08:39

David Faure wrote:
> > -- Underlining should be individually configurable for filenames
> >    and the HTML-Browser.
> Ah, good point.
> Anybody else wants this ?  :)

Yes! But not in KDE 1.1...

Last day I was looking at a web-page and my new monitor is a bit blurred
so I thought
it would be a good idea to change the font-size. I did the logical
thing: choosing
'configure web browser' only to discover that it had no options to
change the font.

If even I end up oin the wrong menu I am sure lots of people will :):)

So having a split setup for filemanage/webbrowser seems very valid. But
it can wait
till after 1.1. Eveything will then change anyway.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Linux, The Choice Of A GNU Generation.