List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm middle click link --> resulting window size
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-01-19 16:22:59

Preston Brown wrote:

> Is there anyone who agrees with me that it would be nice that when you
> middle click a hyperlink in kfm, the resulting window should be the same
> size as the window from which you just clicked?
>
> This would make using KFM as a browser MUCH nicer, and I think it would be
> nice in 'file manager' mode as well.  Comments?

I think this makes sense.

What I also would like is a option to open links 'minimized'. When I
read a news-
site I click on all the links I want to read..... then I read them one
by one,
while I am reading the first one, the second one can load.

Which reminds me of another usefulll feature:

'Load images last': Images in a HTML-page will not be loaded until the
whole page
 has been received.

This should probably become something like:
Load images directly / Load images last / Don't load images

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Linux, The Choice Of A GNU Generation.