Preston Brown wrote: > > Is there anyone who agrees with me that it would be nice that when you > middle click a hyperlink in kfm, the resulting window should be the same > size as the window from which you just clicked? > > This would make using KFM as a browser MUCH nicer, and I think it would be > nice in 'file manager' mode as well. Comments? I think this makes sense. What I also would like is a option to open links 'minimized'. When I read a news- site I click on all the links I want to read..... then I read them one by one, while I am reading the first one, the second one can load. Which reminds me of another usefulll feature: 'Load images last': Images in a HTML-page will not be loaded until the whole page has been received. This should probably become something like: Load images directly / Load images last / Don't load images Cheers, Waldo -- Linux, The Choice Of A GNU Generation.