List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kfm middle click link --> resulting window size
From:       Preston Brown <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-01-19 16:00:00

Is there anyone who agrees with me that it would be nice that when you
middle click a hyperlink in kfm, the resulting window should be the same
size as the window from which you just clicked?

This would make using KFM as a browser MUCH nicer, and I think it would be
nice in 'file manager' mode as well.  Comments?

---
 -Preston Brown
  Red Hat Software, Inc.
  pbrown@redhat.com