List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KLook - quick preview extension for Dolphin
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-08-23 13:21:43

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Sergey Borovkov
<serge.borovkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again, if no one has any objections I'd like to start doing what's
> necessary to include Klook in KDE. Can you give me advice on what I should
> do first for that?

Hi,
Do you have an identity.kde.org account? You should get one then
create a scratch repository with your stuff [1].
Then KLook should be added to projects.kde.org so that it can be put
in kdereview eventually when you think it's ready.

Hope that helped :)
Aleix

[1] http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual