List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KLook - quick preview extension for Dolphin
From:       Sergey Borovkov <serge.borovkov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-10 10:44:44

Yes, we are willing to maintain code and respond to bugreports.
About integration - we are not sure this patches are the most optimal way
to integrate Klook into dolphin so we'd be grateful if you could take a
look and help us in any way with it. Though while they may not be the best
they work (we use them in ROSA Linux).