List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Old Flash? Go upgrade! - New problem with konqueror
From:       koos vriezen <koos.vriezen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-21 7:07:13

2010/4/21 Maksim Orlovich <mo85@cornell.edu>:

>> Please backport this to 4.4 too once your satisfied with it, including
>> yesterdays fix.
>
> I've committed it to trunk only for now, and will backport if there are no
> apparent disasters. (Not sure of what else will go back into 4.4; I might
> just put in a hack for GetVariable('$version$')).

Okay thanks

> At any rate, I've decided to try implementing stuff with current interface
> first, so I don't end up with tons and tons of fully untested code,
> especially since I've done much of it before (modulo the completely
> bonkers memory management you pointed out).
>
> And, well, it's able to find functions, but not call them -- hasMethod
> returns true, invoke fails. Perhaps you have some idea on what may be
> wrong? Do you know of any OSS nsplugins that are scriptable, so I could
> maybe try with them?

mplayer-plug (which has a new name iirc).
Might be you need to implement NPNVWindowNPObject
(NPNVPluginElementNPObject returns
a js plugin object, but isn't called ifair). And here is exactly where
the current liveconnect interface lacks support.
Then there are all the browser functions, copied from kmplayer npplayer.cpp
    ns_funcs.createobject = nsCreateObject;
    ns_funcs.retainobject = nsRetainObject;
    ns_funcs.releaseobject = nsReleaseObject;
    ns_funcs.invoke = nsInvoke;
    ns_funcs.invokeDefault = nsInvokeDefault;
    ns_funcs.evaluate = nsEvaluate;
    ns_funcs.getproperty = nsGetProperty;
    ns_funcs.setproperty = nsSetProperty;
    ns_funcs.removeproperty = nsRemoveProperty;
    ns_funcs.hasproperty = nsHasProperty;
    ns_funcs.hasmethod = nsHasMethod;
    ns_funcs.releasevariantvalue = nsReleaseVariantValue;
that are needed too.

Koos