List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Old Flash? Go upgrade! - New problem with konqueror
From:       "Maksim Orlovich" <mo85 () cornell ! edu>
Date:       2010-04-20 23:44:50

> Please backport this to 4.4 too once your satisfied with it, including
> yesterdays fix.

I've committed it to trunk only for now, and will backport if there are no
apparent disasters. (Not sure of what else will go back into 4.4; I might
just put in a hack for GetVariable('$version$')).

At any rate, I've decided to try implementing stuff with current interface
first, so I don't end up with tons and tons of fully untested code,
especially since I've done much of it before (modulo the completely
bonkers memory management you pointed out).

And, well, it's able to find functions, but not call them -- hasMethod
returns true, invoke fails. Perhaps you have some idea on what may be
wrong? Do you know of any OSS nsplugins that are scriptable, so I could
maybe try with them?

Thanks,
Maks