List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Old Flash? Go upgrade! - New problem with konqueror
From:       "Maksim Orlovich" <mo85 () cornell ! edu>
Date:       2010-04-21 16:35:15

> mplayer-plug (which has a new name iirc).
> Might be you need to implement NPNVWindowNPObject
> (NPNVPluginElementNPObject returns
> a js plugin object, but isn't called ifair).

Looks like a quick hack handling .location makes it work, indeed.
I think I'll make KHTML pass it in as __KHTML_PAGE_URL and special-case
it like that, as a candidate for 4.4-backport, and give the proper
interface some though.

(Hmm, this might be enough to fix some of those flash uploader things,
too, I should check...)

Thanks.