List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Looking for a maintainer for "Konq-Rellinks"
From:       Shift <shift () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-12-12 11:36:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi everyone,

I am one of the developer of the Rellinks add-on to Konqueror (Document
Relations toolbar) : http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks

Unfortunatelly I haven't got time and sufficient knowledge to maintain it in
the future.
Kevin Krammer is also working on it but he also haven't got so much time.

So we are looking for a new maintainer for this add-on. What you need to know
is KDE development and W3C standards. So if somebody is interested, please
contact-us.

Thanks,

Franck