List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    KFM cursor focus problem
From:       Jerome Yuzyk <jerome () supernet ! ab ! ca>
Date:       2001-11-28 23:56:12

[RH7.2, KDE 2.2.2, XFree 4.10]

I open a KFM to manage some files. I want to rename them using only the
keyboard.

I highlight the first one with [space] and press [F2], edit name and
[Enter]

I down-arrow to the next file but the highlight stays with the previous
one and [F2] tries to rename it again.

OK, I arrow up and [space] to clear the highlighting, then arrow down and
[space] to highlight the next file.

Press [F2] and the cursor is now in the Location field, sometimes at the
beginning, sometimes at the end.