List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: ever spinning kde wheel
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () ism ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-23 12:52:57

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 14:33, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> BTW, does KAction support two icons? we should change the look of the stop
> button to something that tells the user "this will stop the redirection,
> not the loading of the page, as the latter has already finished" in such a
> case.

Not that I know. But wouldn't KAction::setIconSet() do the job here?

Though it might be a useful addition to KAction to have multiple states, a
setState() member and iconsets/captions/etc. per state. But useful !=
necessary here...

> something like a combination of the reload and the stop button, which
> should be intuitive to "stop reload" ?

Definitely! I just wanted to propose that when I read your mail. The current
reuse of the same icon is highly confusing IMO.

Martijn