List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: konqueror leak? (fwd)
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-22 12:50:41

On Fre, 12 Okt 2001, Andreas Hochsteger wrote:

> I noticed, that if I have this page (http://www.oeamtc.at/) open over the
> night or the weekend that sometimes the system hangs due to no memory
> available.

Ok, I found the leak and fixed it. It leaked 17 bytes/s on that page, which
is one of the most grave mem leaks we ever had :-(

Not sure if that http://www.bb4.com/bb/ page hat the same problem as that
server seems to be constantly down for me so I can't access it.

However if it uses innerHTML anywhere then it's fixed otherwise its a
different problem.

Dirk