List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Linux browser wars
From:       Alexander Kellett <kelletta () eidetica ! com>
Date:       2001-09-25 19:30:30

Umm.. this is an old one.  I've almost certainly seen it
before, but the post date is strange.

Take a look at the startup speed,

   Konqueror: 28 sec.

ciao,
Alex

p.s: it references opera->xbel format conversion as not being
     supported, any chance of a link my perl script being made
     available on konqueror.org ?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 12:17:38PM -0700, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> Subject: Linux browser wars
> Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:38:42 -0700
> From: Tink <tink@tink.cc>
> To: bastian@kde.org
>
> Linux browser wars: Opera, Netscape, Konqueror, Mozilla, Galeon, and
> Skipstone face off
> http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?e25029473&e=6322
> CanadaComputes.com
> --
> "Non-violence is not inaction. It is not discussion. It is not for
> the timid or weak...Non-violence is hard work. It is the willingness
> to sacrifice. It is the patience to win." -- Cesar Chavez

mvg,
Alex

--
Eidetica                                           kelletta@eidetica.com
Kruislaan 400                               tel +31 20 888 4090 fax 4001

vim: tw=70 cindent!