List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: kdevelop : Problem to print the online documentation.
From:       "F () lk Brettschneider" <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-20 7:52:53

Hi Pucci,

Pucci wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just start to use kdevelop development environment. I tried to print the
> on-line documentation , but I cannot. It is possible to read it but the
> printer icon is not valid. The print command on the "File" menu is also not
> available. My printer is instralled and usable with Linux.
> Do yo have any suggestions ?
Printing the documentation pages is not supported in KDevelop yet. :-(
But you can go to $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kdevelop/docu...and-so-on and
open those pages in your browser, konqueror or whatever. Then use the
printing features of the browsers. KDevelop also just shows the pages of
those subdirectories.

Hope that helps,
F@lk