List:       kdevelop
Subject:    kdevelop : Problem to print the online documentation.
From:       "Pucci" <cpucci () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2001-11-19 21:51:18

Hi,

I just start to use kdevelop development environment. I tried to print the
on-line documentation , but I cannot. It is possible to read it but the
printer icon is not valid. The print command on the "File" menu is also not
available. My printer is instralled and usable with Linux.
Do yo have any suggestions ?
Thanks .

kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:

-