Hi Pucci, Pucci wrote: > > Hi, > > I just start to use kdevelop development environment. I tried to print the > on-line documentation , but I cannot. It is possible to read it but the > printer icon is not valid. The print command on the "File" menu is also not > available. My printer is instralled and usable with Linux. > Do yo have any suggestions ? Printing the documentation pages is not supported in KDevelop yet. :-( But you can go to $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kdevelop/docu...and-so-on and open those pages in your browser, konqueror or whatever. Then use the printing features of the browsers. KDevelop also just shows the pages of those subdirectories. Hope that helps, F@lk _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«