List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users]  korganizer
From:       Bernd Gliss <bernd.gliss () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-05-07 9:29:20

I'm using korganizer 4.4.9 vs. 3 on SuSE 11.3 and have 'an axe to grind' with
its printing performance.

First, my version is capable of putting my HP officejet into such a state that
I can only recover by a hw-reset.  All my other applications (OpenOffice,
kaddressbook, etc.) print correctly.  I currently circumvent the problem by
printing into a PDF file and then outputting that file on the HP.

Secondly, when printing a monthly calendar sheet the line for a day's last
event is not shown correctly (neither in the PDF file nor in the ensuing
output).  Rather, the lower part of the characters in the last line are cut
off;  one can guess what's meant, but the visual result looks horrible.

Any help is certainly welcome,  Bernd