List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users]  Kmail cipher selection
From:       Gnappo Gnap <gnappognap () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-07 10:19:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone,
Is it possible to select the cipher you want the client to connect to the
server with?
Example: with thunderbird I could disable obsolete ciphers (like ssl2 or
ssl3 with rc4_128) and force the mail server to encrypt my connection with a
strong cipher (like AES_256 or similar...)
Is it possible to do such a thing with kmail?
Thanks everyone!!