I'm using korganizer 4.4.9 vs. 3 on SuSE 11.3 and have 'an axe to grind' with its printing performance. First, my version is capable of putting my HP officejet into such a state that I can only recover by a hw-reset. All my other applications (OpenOffice, kaddressbook, etc.) print correctly. I currently circumvent the problem by printing into a PDF file and then outputting that file on the HP. Secondly, when printing a monthly calendar sheet the line for a day's last event is not shown correctly (neither in the PDF file nor in the ensuing output). Rather, the lower part of the characters in the last line are cut off; one can guess what's meant, but the visual result looks horrible. Any help is certainly welcome, Bernd _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list Subscription management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users