List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Recuring Dates that go Past midnight?
From:       Folken <folken () kabelsalat ! ch>
Date:       2008-01-04 7:25:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Greetings,

I have made an entry Sleep lasting from 22:30 to 06:30 (yes i actually
shedule it, I'm a geek so I wouldn't know when to go to bed.)

Unfortunatly when I select recuring and weekly interval these dates
don't appear in the next weeks calendar.

Am I doing something wrong? All other recuring entries which don't go past
midnight do work.

 - Folken