List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] simple question about how to manage delivery
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-03 21:09:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 03 January 2008 19:53:36 Robert Smits wrote:

> This is a two stage process. In the category select window, select
> distribution lists, then you should see a selection of lists.

Robert, I have to add some weight to what Hakan wrote.  I created one list in
Contacts and two in KMail.  Using the selection drop-down the way you suggest
shows me the two that I created in KMail, but not the one I created in
Contacts.  The Contacts Distribution List Editor shows only the list  created
in Contacts.  There doesn't seem to be any one place that shows all of them.

Anne