List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] simple question about how to manage delivery
From:       "E. Hakan Duran" <ehakanduran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-03 18:13:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

For the same thread:

Address book retains the distribution lists created using Extension Bar >
Distribution List Editor, although they are not listed in
~/.kde/share/apps/kabc/distlists. I wonder where does address book saves them
at least in my case. There are empty directories called kab and kaddressbook
under ~/.kde/share/apps/; I deleted them but they are recreated the next time
I start kaddressbook. Still no trace of the distribution lists in any file I
checked so far in this region of the directory tree, although they definitely
stay in kaddressbook Distribution List Editor.

Such an enigma, isn't it?

Hakan