List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Articles in Akregator getting marked as read
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () kurly ! org>
Date:       2008-01-03 11:03:43

El Miércoles, 2 de Enero de 2008, Joshua J. Kugler escribió:
> So, I'm continuing to see this.  Feeds I have not read for a long time
> (say, two weeks) have articles that are less than two weeks old marked
> read, and I *know* I've not marked all articles read.
>
> What can I do to troubleshooting this?

I've downgraded akregator to 3.5.6. :-(

I have it on hold with aptitude (the Debian package manager), so it doesn't
get upgraded. I don't feel that I'm missing nothing, because I didn't found
bugs in akregator that need to be fixed in this or previous versions.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net