List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Articles in Akregator getting marked as read
From:       "Joshua J. Kugler" <jkugler () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2008-01-19 21:20:12

On Thursday 03 January 2008, Alejandro Exojo said something like:
> El Miércoles, 2 de Enero de 2008, Joshua J. Kugler escribió:
> > So, I'm continuing to see this.  Feeds I have not read for a long
> > time (say, two weeks) have articles that are less than two weeks
> > old marked read, and I *know* I've not marked all articles read.
> >
> > What can I do to troubleshooting this?
>
> I've downgraded akregator to 3.5.6. :-(
>
> I have it on hold with aptitude (the Debian package manager), so it
> doesn't get upgraded. I don't feel that I'm missing nothing, because
> I didn't found bugs in akregator that need to be fixed in this or
> previous versions.

One small thing that I like is the session support in Akregator 3.5.8.
Ah well, I may downgrade too.

Attached is a screen shot of a feed I had not read in several weeks.
Nor was "Mark all as read" clicked in that time either.  Just weird
random marking as read.

Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, AK -- Kugler Blog: http://jjncj.com/blog/
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and
under the earth, that Jesus Christ is LORD -- Count on it!

["AkregatorBug.png" (image/png)]