List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] simple question about how to manage delivery lists
From:       "E. Hakan Duran" <ehakanduran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-02 21:59:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I have a simple task. I would like to define a set of my contacts as a
delivery list in the kde address book. If I define them in there, I can't see
it as a separate entity when I push the "Select" button next to the "To"
field in the new e-mail window. So what I ended up doing was to individually
select the contacts from the new e-mail window, by pushing the "Select"
button next to the "To" field first, and then define this set as a delivery
list (say with a name MyList). It worked fine, but shortly after, I realized
I just needed to delete one contact form that list. So my question is how can
one manage the delivery list saved from kmail? It doesn't show in address
book, and there is no right click functional when you see MyList on the
kmail "Select/To" list.

Thanks.

Hakan