List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] emails without subject or content
From:       Declan <declangannon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-02 21:43:14

I use the IMAP settings for forwearding mail from my gmail account and have
been receiving quite a number of mails without subject or body contents. In
fact there are no sender details either. The only information is the date of
arrival which for example may be displayed as: 01/01/70 00:59.

Has anybody using gmail received such mail? I hold three other gmail accounts
but only see it on one.

Thanks

Declan