List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Why is KMail so bad with GMail IMAP?
From:       Jose Celestino <japc () co ! sapo ! pt>
Date:       2007-11-25 19:45:27

Words by Marc Deop i Argemí [Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 08:30:48PM +0100]:
> On Sunday 25 November 2007, Thomas Vollmer wrote:
> > For me it works (and worked) well over different types of internet
> > connections from 64 KBit/s to that what a 100 MBit/s Ethernet makes when
> > it is switched into a 2x2,5 Gps backbone.
> >

> Well, you seem to be one of the few lucky because if seen many complains about
> imap support under kmail :(

Well, I've been using kmail for a couple of years now with an account of
over one 1GB and haven't had any major problems.

I'm heard much more complaining from Mail.App users that from Kmail users
(well, they're more but...).

--
Jose Celestino