List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] (no subject)
From:       Nikola Valentinov Petrov <nikolavp () lavabit ! com>
Date:       2007-05-27 17:27:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I hope this is the right mailing list. Here is my problem - I use kmail
3.5.5-r2 and GuPG 1.9.21 in Gentoo and the problem is that i keep becoming
signed messages with that in the header [quote]
Message was signed by "some email" (Key ID: "some key ID").
Warning: The signature is bad.
[/quote]

Even my messages are backed like this even though i get [quote]
Message was signed by nikolavp@lavabit.com (Key ID: 0x121908841C57A90C).
The signature is valid and the key is ultimately trusted.
[/quote]
when i am sending them or after that when they are in the (sent-mail) folder.
Can someone please tell me what is causing this and maybe any workarround.
I use OpenGPG/MIME as a crypto format.
--
Nikolavp  Sun May 27 20:21:43 EEST 2007