List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kmail is starting without a reason after login
From:       "Martin \(KDE\)" <kde () fahrendorf ! de>
Date:       2007-05-23 17:11:13

Hallo,

normaly I use kontact for mail handling. Since about two weeks every
now and then kmail starts before kontact (if kontact was running at
logout time). If I stop kontact and kmail and log out and in shortly
after, kmail starts by its own. in my .xsession-errors file i have
found the following line:

kdeinit: Got EXT_EXEC 'kmail' from launcher.

where does the request to start kmail come from?

Martin