List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Caching passphrases in kmail
From:       Michael Satterwhite <michael () weblore ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 18:42:09

I'm using kmail 3.5.2 in kubuntu dapper.

The kde handbook says to use the OpenPGP tab on the Security settings page to
configure such things as "keep passphrase in memory".

The problem, of course, is that THERE IS NO OPENPGP TAB ON THE SECURITY
SETTINGS PAGE. I see a "Configure" button on the Crypto Backends tab ... but
that button is disabled, and I don't see any way to enable it.

There has to be some way to make the tool usable. Can anyone help?

--
Get Microsoft Vista. You don't think *YOU* own your computer, do you?
http://www.jethrocarr.com/index.php?cms=blog:20070124