List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] disabling ICS handling in KMail
From:       <listener6 () nym ! hush ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 18:25:05

Has anyone figured out a way to *disable* the special processing
of ICS invitations in KMail?  (I use KMail 1.9.4 in KDE 3.5.4 FC5)

I've been getting these notices via Google Calendar, and they
do not seem to be handled correctly by KOrganizer. But it
hardly matters--I do not keep my calendar online anyway;
I would just like the notice box to stop rendering entirely--
like the way KMail nicely defangs html mail....

--L6