List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kaddressbook printing styles (esp. "ringbuch")
From:       "Johannes Schwall" <johannes.schwall () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-30 22:32:17

Hi all!

I'm still thinking about the "ringbuch" printing style. Considering
what Bernd wrote (using OpenOffice), I came to a solution that is a
bit more to my liking. As I'm a LaTeX fan, I have now created a perl
script with several command line options, that exports LaTeX code.

Currently, it prints out all the addresses with most of the data.
Categories are not yet supported, but I'm working on that. And I'll
also include the option to start a new page for every letter, just
like in a real addressbook.

So, if anyone is interested, I'll put it on my web page.

Johannes

--
Johannes Schwall