List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Connect a LifeDrive on KPilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-29 0:12:13

On Monday 27 November 2006 10:24, bruno.grimoldi@libertysurf.fr wrote:
> I am a new user of Linux, and I have a PDA LifeDrive (OS not MS !).
> I want connect it on my PC, but KPilot begin the connexion but can't
> finish. Could'you help me please ?

It would help if you provide some more details, such as KDE and KPilot
version, Linux distribution. *Probably*, though, it comes down to this:
recent versions of KPilot have been really broken with modern Palm devices,
and you will need to get an updated package to make it do anything. Debian
has such packages. Otherwise you need to either wait or compile from source.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/