List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Sometimes my kontact/kmail "stalls" a single
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-28 8:41:38

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 10:57, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> Sometimes, when composing a message, kmail/kontact decides to "punish" my
> window. Every keypress gets a substantial delay before the letter appears
> in the input window, and it is a pain to enter any text, as the visual
> feedback may be delayed for several seconds.

Confirmed (and annoyed me with KMail on Kubuntu for about six months now). It
was suggested to me that this is related to kicker / cut-and-paste
interaction, but I haven't tracked it down.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/