List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] past recurring events gone
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-20 21:25:41

On Sunday, October 22, 2006 08:53:19 AM Tami King wrote:
> I just noticed that (weekly) recurring events are only shown on the
> current week and the coming weeks in the week or daily view of
> korganizer.  If I go to previous weeks the event isn't displayed.  I
> just checked and they don't show up on the monthly view at all.  Is
> this new with 3.5.5 or have I just been really unobservant?  Is there
> some way to get the old behavior back?  I don't see anything obvious
> in the configuration options.

Sorry Tami and everyone.  I've been busy with other things the past week.
All this does sound like a bug(s) that was introduced in 3.5.5 (probably by me).

Tami, could you send me a summary of the problem... basically sythesize
this thread down to what you think the bug really is.

I'm pretty swamped trying to make some new features available in KDE 3.5.6,
not to mention porting to KDE4.

-Allen

--
This is my KDE signature