List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users]
From:       Andreas Petzold <Andreas.Petzold () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2006-08-31 12:41:45

Hi,

Quoting Lívio Cipriano <lcipriano@iol.pt>:

> How did you see my ü Ü ?

yes in kmail your subject line looks ok. In this reply the subject line (and the
body) is probably broken because I'm currently not using kmail but a webmailer
that messes with the extra characters.

FYI the Subject header looks like this in kmail:

	=?utf-8?q?Problem_with_display_of_=22Umlaute=22_in?=
	=?utf-8?q?_kmail_=5BMy_Umlaute_+=C3=BC=5D?=

Cheers,

Andreas