List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kpilot charset problems
From:       Jan =?iso-8859-1?q?Neuh=E4u=DFer?= <jan.neuhaeusser () freenet ! de>
Date:       2006-08-30 20:09:32

Hi Jean,

I have set the encoding in kpilot to cp 1252 an it works fine with my Palm (my
system uses utf-8).

But: I am using a Palm M505 with kpilot 4.5.4 in KDE 3.4.2b., SuSE 10.0.

Which option do you use for the sync of your Addressbook: Standard Addressbook
or vCard-File? KAddressbook has the option to import from a csv-file.

Jan