List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] moving todo items?
From:       Lívio_Cipriano <lcipriano () iol ! pt>
Date:       2006-08-29 11:15:48

Hi,

I'm using KDE 3.5.1 with Kontact 1.2 and I discover that it's possible to move
contact cards between address books.

There is an item in the context menu and in the toolbar with the label "Store
Contact In". If you select a contact and have two or more active address
books, it asks you where do you want to store the selected card.

Lívio