List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail Search Folders on Date
From:       "Dr. Peter L R Smith" <plrsmith () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-08-29 11:18:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am an Evolution user thinking of switching to KMail.  I would like to
be able to make a search folder based on date received or sent fields,
but can't find out how to do this.  For example, I would like a search
folder containing all mail received since yesterday.  This is easily
accomplished in Evolution using virtual folders.  Am I missing something
obvious?  Can this be done in KMail?
--
Dr. Peter L R Smith <plrsmith@blueyonder.co.uk>