List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Events in Summary View
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-26 20:03:02

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 09:09, Graham Cobb wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 July 2006 13:27, Art Alexion wrote:
> > Just to let you know, Kontact 1.2 / KDE 3.5.2, showing this week's
> > appointments, everything is and has been sorted properly since I started
> > using Kontact.
>
> Kontact 1.2 / KDE 3.5.3 / Debian Etch
>
> They are not sorted for me.  I don't use the summary much so I hadn't
> noticed -- it is currently *almost* right, but not quite.  The first entry is
> for today at 17:00, the second is an all week multi-day that we are part way
> through (although it is displayed as Today - Friday 28 July), the next entry
> is today at 15:00, then today at 16:00, then three for subsequent days (in
> the right order).  So they are right except that today's 17:00 has got itself
> promoted to the top of the list!.
>
> In my case, the item which is out of place is actually an instance of a
> recurring appointment which started some weeks ago.  When I select the
> appointment in the Calendar view it shows the "date" as 28th June (which is
> presumably the first instance) with the "next instance" as today.  But the
> summary view correctly displays it as today's date.
>
> Could the other users' misplaced entries also be repeating entries?

Could you all do me a favor and run konsolekalendar and see if
the appointments are printed in the correct chronological order?

You need to open a konsole, then run konsolekalendar from there.
For konsolekalendar options you can run 'konsolekalendar --help'.

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE