List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Anybody work night shifts?
From:       Glenn <schmarn () baerhaus ! org>
Date:       2006-06-30 23:07:15

I'm running into something that's puzzling me, and was wondering if anybody
else in my sort of situation has found a way to get around a ?limitation? in
KOrganizer (ver 3.5 here.)

I work two twelve-hour day shifts, followed by two twelve-hour night shifts
(17:30 - 05:30,) followed by four days off.  The day shifts appear as
scheduled every week (with an eight-day daily recurrence set), but the night
shifts don't.  That is to say, the date is highlighted in the calendar, as if
it contains an appointment, but nothing appears when the date is selected.
Any way to enter these appointments that lap over midnight, besides splitting
these into 1730-2359 and 0000-0530 events?

--
15:06:55 up 6 days, 23:52, running Mandriva Linux release 2006.0 (Official)
for i586, kernel 2.6.12-12mdk

Overboarding:
	Overcompensating for fears about the future by plunging
headlong into a job or life-style seemingly unrelated to one's
previous life interests: i.e., Amway sales, aerobics, the Republican
party, a career in law, cults, McJobs....
		-- Douglas Coupland, "Generation X: Tales for an Accelerated
		   Culture"

--
17:07:12 up 7 days, 1:53, running Mandriva Linux release 2006.0 (Official) for
i586, kernel 2.6.12-12mdk
Registered Linux user #324360
All outgoing messages virus-scanned with an updated ClamAV

"Besides, I think [Slackware] sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?"
(By Patrick Volkerding)