List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KDE sound problem when using Skype
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-24 12:33:00

On Saturday 24 June 2006 11:28, Australian Locating Services wrote:
> My KDE sound system stops working with Skype after one or two phone calls
> and causes a "Call Failed" message.
> If Skype is shutdown and restarted the same thing happens. I have tried all
> sort of combinations of settings with the KDE timeout for controlling the
> sound sysytem but to no avail.
> Sometimes KDE sound will not work after using Skype.
> Is this a bug with Skype or KDE?

Some things are best handled in mailing lists more targeted towards the
questions being asked. Since this question isn't PIM-related, you may have
more success with asking the question on:

- kde-forum.org
- one of the mandriva forums
- a sounds-related forum or mailing list

Basically anywhere where the audience knows more about sound and/or Skype
and/or Mandriva.

--
KDE Quality Team
GPG: FEA2 A3FE