List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KDE sound problem when using Skype
From:       Jean-Philippe Monteiro <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-10 4:35:23

Have the same issue on UBUNTU 6.06 with Gnome on a intel855 chipstet Laptop:
Skype works first time, then locks the sound "call failed" if you want to
call again; needs to be completely shut down, window AND monitoring applet &
restarting to work.

Does not happen with SuSE93 - KDE 3.4.0b, and did not happen with UBUNTU 5.10:
Most likely Skype issue, then, but somehow related to OS. Did you re-install
Skype after your last OS Upgrade/Change ?

Regards

Jean-Philippe.